2 Month Stats:
Weight: 11 lb 10 oz (50th percentile) - up 2 lb 14 oz from 2 week checkup
Length: 23.5" (75th percentile) - 2.5" longer than week 2
Head: 39cm (25th percentile) - 2cm bigger than week 2
He had 3 shots and one oral vaccination. He screamed the entire time and his head turned various shades of red, however it wasn't as awful as I thought it would be (I was expecting to be in tears too...I'm proud to report that I didn't cry). He quit crying just a few minutes after the shots. Dr. Owen said Chase looked terrific and that we are doing a great job (whew!).
Now on to the pictures from today...
Battlescars from the doctor visit...bless his heart!
Here are a couple of other pictures from the week. We tried to make him laugh with one of his stuffed animals and a cute little photoshoot followed. Here are a couple of our favorites.
And another one just because I think it's cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment