Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Post

We've started this little picture blog as a way to help share Chase's milestones and sweet little moments that we come across.

It seems fitting that the first post is related to my latest obsession (besides Chase)...Baby Legs (www.babylegs.com). Essentially Baby Legs are leg warmers that come in a variety of cute patterns and colors. They are a one size fits all leg warmer that can be worn by infants and young kids. Since they are kind of girly (I admit it!), I figure Chase will probably not be able to wear them much past the time he starts making his first steps. For my first order (yes, there may be more in the future), I bought a navy pair, a blue and white pair, and a Christmas argyle pair. Just to gets some giggles, I dressed him in the navy pair moments after getting them in the mail on Saturday. Cuteness ensued...

 




No comments: