Some of Chase's latest baby "tricks" include talking to us (more like random vowel sounds, but sometimes it seems like he's having a very serious conversation with us!), more intentional use of his hands and grabbing at things in front of him (his pacifier, a toy, my hair...), and he has almost full support of his head now. His laughs now are also slowly starting to sound like little laughs, rather than the "coo's" we've been hearing before. I think we are possibly lagging on some of the milestones related to arm strength because Chase absolutely LOATHES tummy time (and we LOATHE hearing him loathe tummy time), but we will try to continue to work on that in the coming weeks.
On to the 15 week pictures...
Some of the other cute pictures from the day...
(Note that because I'm the mother I'm allowed to post a plethora of almost identical pictures. It's almost my job).
In one of my last posts I mentioned how I couldn't get a good picture of Chase sticking ALL of his fingers in his mouth.
GOT IT!
I'm so proud!
1 comment:
he has grown so much!!! so cute. starting to see some of you in him!!
Post a Comment