Chase is now 20 weeks old. In 6 short weeks, he'll be half a YEAR old!! How did that happen?
As I mentioned in an earlier post, this past week has been a little stressful because of Chase's bronchiolitis diagnosis. I'm happy to report that he's doing fantastic!! He has a lingering cough that pops up every couple of hours, but besides that, he's totally back to normal! Whew! That means tomorrow he'll be going back to daycare after an 11 day absence and we can finally get back in our normal work week routine. I'm very excited about that! Although we love Dr. Owen, I'm hoping we don't have to see him again until our 6 month checkup in March.
I would also like to introduce you to Sophie. This is one of the first toys I bought for Chase because this thing receives such rave reviews on the internet and it's so darn cute. When I received it in the mail, I must admit, it looked, felt, sounded, and smelt (did I just make that tense up?) just like a dog toy. Weezie is still convinced we are playing a cruel joke on her by letting the baby play with HER toy. Chase didn't really know what to do with Sophie until recently. Now, he can't get enough of her. He makes such a droolly mess when chewing on her face and legs!
Nom, nom, nom...
True love
No comments:
Post a Comment