This week I have two 26 week pictures to share.
On Monday we believe Chase was having teething pain and as a result was rebelling against naps. We got a call from daycare that Chase had been very fussy all day and hadn't slept at all. That entire day I believe he only napped for 30 minutes. When I got home from work that day, I found Chase in his swaddle blanket smiling at me as he refused to fall asleep.
It was time to take the weekly pictures, so we just carried him to the couch and got the weekly picture above. I knew I wanted a picture in normal clothes, so we attempted to get another picture. But we are starting to come across an issue.
This...
Since he's seen them since week 1, we think he is obsessed with white paper folded in half. Solution, two weekly signs. One to distract, one for the picture. Sometimes the distraction paper made it into the pictures.
NOOO...don't touch the good one!!
Once we were able to get the sign out of the pictures, he paid attention to the camera again.
No comments:
Post a Comment