Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Mornings (with Daddy away)

Today begins the first of several Saturday mornings that we spend without Daddy.  He began a new class today that will keep him occupied from 8am to 3:30pm each Saturday for the next month and a half.  It stinks, but we'll survive!

I had to give my first parental "No-no" this morning. Chase was ignoring the toys I was giving him to play with and instead kept reaching out for my face to grab my glasses.  He would pull them off my face and then get his finger prints all over the lenses and then shove them in his mouth!  Gross!  He also likes the remote control.  I think it's funny to see what channel he picks (through his random button pushing), but then he tries to eat the remote and I have to be the "mean mommy" and take it away.  I wish remotes and glasses and phones weren't covered in nasty germs, then he could play with them all he wanted!

Here's a couple of pictures from the morning -


This is a pretty awful picture of me (although realistic of what I look like in the morning - Drew is a lucky man), but it's the only picture of my baby giving me a kiss, so I'll sacrifice.

Chase playing as I update the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kissing picture is priceless!
Nini