Tuesday, June 1, 2010

35 weeks

Our little cutie patootie turned 35 weeks old yesterday.  In all the Memorial Day weekend excitement, we forgot to take a picture when we got home last night, so we took one this afternoon (before his 5pm birth time, so it still counts!).


I believe I mentioned in my 8 month post that Chase is really wanting to crawl.  This next series of pictures shows exactly what he is doing now.  He starts on his bottom and can make it to one knee, he stretches forward, but then decides he doesn't want to.


In a couple of hours, we are going to go meet our photographer at a local park to get Chase's picture taken.  While taking the weekly picture, I realized that Chase has never really felt grass before and I'm sure there will be at least one pose in the grass.  I wanted to see how he'd do so Drew set him out in the grass in the backyard and Chase just stared down the entire time just looking at the grass!  I hope he looks up a little bit during the photos this evening! 

No comments: