This week's weekly photoshoot was....interesting. Here's the result.
I debated whether I should post that picture or maybe this one...
...or this one, because he was a wild child last night. Drew and I broke a sweat!
Immediately after these pictures were take he crawled from the hearth room, through the kitchen, through the living room, up an entire flight of stairs, into the empty playroom (his future bedroom) and crawled back and forth about a million times! Unlimited energy last night. I heard him breathing heavy for one of the first times ever last night.
Also, someone has developed his mom's temper. While up in the playroom last night, Chase pitched the mother of all temper tantrums. I'm talking about a runny nose that drips over his lips and down to his chin, big giant tears flowing down his face, full-on wails, and catch-his-breath-type sniffles. All because Drew wouldn't let him play with the television (and all the related boxes and cables and power outlets). He was ticked. We eventually caved and let him play with just the remotes, which made everything (almost) instantly better.
Other things going on this past week.
We bought his first pair of shoes on Saturday. They are a little big, but so cute! They measured his foot and said he was about a 4 or 4 1/2 wide. They typically give you shoes one whole size up, but they were out of 5's so they gave us 5 1/2s. Chase has already mastered taking them off by himself.
We upgraded his baby spoon this week. It's cute and he loves it. We also upgraded to a new dinner bowl, but that'll need to be saved for another post because I didn't take any pictures of it this week.
Sorry for the filthy high chair cover! This mess isn't noticeable to the naked eye,
but as soon as you take a picture, it's all you see!!
We also attended the annual family reunion this past weekend. I brought my camera, but I didn't really take pictures of anyone but Chase. Here are some cute ones.
With the paci...
With the thumb...
Found a toy...and it went into his mouth (of course!)
Loving his new sippy (I'm not convinced he gets anything out of it!)
I'm a sucker for a pouty lower lip...
...and a flirty grin.
And the two of us (with my weird growing out hair and my "ten second" makeup job)













No comments:
Post a Comment