Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Year

We made it to the official one year mark yesterday at 5pm!  I got a little huggy and kissy on him at that time, which I think annoyed him because I was keeping him from chewing on a piece of plastic packaging from one of his many birthday presents. 

Here's a picture from his approximate "birth moment".  Impressive, right?

We were originally scheduled to have our 12 month checkup yesterday, but since he's still on antibiotics for his ear infection, I decided to postpone it til next week, so I can give official measurements next Monday.

12 Month Stats:

Unofficial weight: 24.2 lbs (I'm guessing his weight is starting to stabilize)
Unofficial height: 2' 5" (this was an interesting measurement to try to get!)
Clothing size: 12-18 month clothes
Shoe size:  Baby shoes are the bane of my existence.  He wears (or rather kicks off) size 5 shoes.
Diaper size: Pampers Cruisers Size 3!
Favorite toy: Our cordless phone and exploring all his new birthday presents!
Favorite foods: Cheerios and YoBaby/Toddler yogurt (he loves when I say "where's the baby?").
Least favorite foods:  He finally has some again.  Ham and Green beans.  All of a sudden he hates them!
Typical daily schedule: He's in the middle of a schedule change since he's been going to the new toddler room.  He now wakes up around 7.  Drinks 8 ounces of whole milk (from his ba-ba).  Goes to school and eats breakfast with a sippy of milk.  Plays.  Eats lunch with a sippy of milk.  Naps from noon til 2.  Plays.  Snacks with sippy of water.  Home by 5.  Dinner.  Bath (only every couple of days). Ba-ba.  Bed by 7 (with no fight because he is WORN OUT!).
Words: Nothing new.
Teeth: No new teeth, but then I haven't been very eager to feel around because he WILL bite me!
Annoying Habit: Still grinding his teeth! Ugh!

On his actual birthday, we gave him a leftover piece of his birthday cake.  He really got the hang of it this time around!



Notice how red his eyes are because he is so tired.  It was only 6:45 when this picture was taken!

Here's some cute pictures from today playing with a few of his birthday presents.  In the second picture, he's using the key to his "house" as a paci!



No comments: