Monday, April 11, 2011

Colorful Mess!

In an effort to help pass a slow moving Sunday afternoon and to kill time until bath time, I opened the children's paints I had purchased recently for a little activity with Chase.  Chase loves his art time in school and the teachers always comment he is the first to run to the table to use any sort of marker or finger paint.  I have quite a collection of his masterpieces already from school.  After Sunday, I now respect much more the teachers' abilities in getting a gaggle of one year olds to keep the paint on the paper.

Here are some pictures of our little Jackson Pollack in action.  Also, apparently green paint does not taste good (Chase is a taster!).





After art time and a long bath, Chase started roaming around the house and found our cardboard box collection in the dining room (they hang out there until the next recycling center trip).  He found a fun toy in one particular box that used to be the home of his new Easter basket.




No comments: