Saturday, July 2, 2011

Salsa

We took Chase to our favorite mexican restaurant last week.  This was going to be the first time that we ordered something from the menu for him.  It was also the first time we let him eat chips at the restaurant since he can now eat them without choking like he used to.  I thought it would be funny to let him try just a tiny little bit of salsa.  He kind of acted surprised when he tried it, but you could tell he liked it.  I still thought it was a little strong for him, so I tried to move him on to the cheese dip instead.  He wasn't a fan of that though.  This video was taken shortly after we let him try the cheese dip.

Also, at the beginning of the video, he's laughing at a little girl who poked her head over the wall to stare at him!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Looks like Chase knows what to do with a chip!!