Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Time!!

Last Saturday we had a busy day!  It started out bright and early at 8:50 in the morning for our family pictures with Ms. Julie.  The pictures were taken at Davies Manor.  I had never been there before, but what a cool place for pictures!  Chase was a wild two year old that day and didn't cooperate with any of the planned poses we tried, but luckily Ms. Julie came away with some good stuff anyway!  I can't wait to see the rest of the proofs and start picking out a Christmas card!

After our pictures we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and I was disappointed.  I had never had breakfast there before and it was NOT great.  I would prefer Waffle House or McDonald's any day of the week!  Chase wasn't a fan of the food either, but he did like the gift shop and he picked out a dinosaur toy all by himself that is actually pretty cool!  He "rawrs" everytime he sees it!

After a needed naptime, we headed to the pumpkin farm to pick out our pumpkins for the year.  This was the first year Chase was really into it!  I think Chase was about a week away from full-time walking when we went last year, so he got to really enjoy himself this year.  The bad thing about learning to walk though is that he will not longer sit still for pictures.  Last year we could pose and sit on the hay with our pumpkins...there was NONE of that this year!

I think Chase found his 2 year old calling though while at the farm!  He loved to pick up any little pumpkins that fell off the pallets (and he attempted to pick up the big ones too!).  Sometimes he would purposely knock them off the pallet so he could pick them up and put them back.  He loved crawling around on the pallets and on top of the pumpkins as well!  He was very sad when we left...an hour later!!











1 comment:

Terry said...

Love the new Picts! I see a play day in the near future for Chase and Ford and Nene and Honey!