Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Update

I'm currently just a little over 24 weeks pregnant with baby Cooper (yep - that's his name now!).  I thought I would post a belly picture for those of you who haven't seen me lately.

I'm up about 20 pounds from week 1, which is consistent with where I was with Chase as well - although looking at the pictures, I don't know where that 20 pounds was hiding with Chase.  I look like I'm up about 50 pounds compared to last time!!


I Photoshopped the crap out of my face in my current picture and I still look awful!  Oh well!  The swelling has begun again.  My feet are getting tingly and my wedding ring barely fits in the morning.  Cooper is kicking and moving and with the exception of a few minor scares this past week, everything is fairly uneventful.  I'm already starting to "waddle".  I "waddled" a ton with Chase too.  I don't carry the extra weight very well! :)

On the agenda for the next few weeks, we need to come up with a middle name for little Cooper and we need to find a big boy bed for Chase so we can start thinking about his new room.  Cooper will pretty much have the exact same room as Chase...I don't think I have the time or energy or desire to spend the extra money on anything new or different for the nursery!  All extra money will go to our new car which we will probably get in the next few months.  All I want for Christmas is our Odyssey and a new computer!! :)

No comments: