Monday, April 30, 2012

Random pictures

I didn't know how else to categorize these pictures, so here is a dump.

Our mole hills.  Blah!  We are the only people I've ever known to have them, well until one of Drew's friends posted on facebook that he had them last week as well! :)  Luckily I think our mole guy was able to kill them all on his first trip out here because there hasn't been new activity in a week!

War Eagle!

This momma hasn't had her picture taken with either of her babies since Cooper was at least 6 days old.  I was bound and determined to get a picture when I was fully dressed with hair and makeup the other day! :)  Honestly, it was as good as I was going to get!   Next weekend we'll work on getting a picture of daddy with the boys!




2 comments:

Lisa Zyriek said...

1) the kids are adorable and you look great!

2) my parents have a mole in their yard right now and caroline asked if we could catch him and take him home for a pet. ewww!! yuck!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! And gross! :-) Show her a picture of a mole and she might change her mind!