A recap of Cooper's 28th week...

This week was a slightly unusual week in that Cooper slept great this week. I believe there was even one morning that I got to go walk into his room in the morning to get him (as opposed to him having been in bed with me since 1:00am). I can count those mornings on one hand. In fact, it may have only been that one time!
This week Cooper tried peas and applesauce for the first time. I bought a food mill to help make the peas since they have a skin that is near impossible to process. It was a lot of work, but it came out pretty good if I say so myself. I was rewarded for this hard work by Cooper gagging and throwing up immediately after trying it and then Chase gagging at the sight of Cooper eating the food. Ha! The applesauce, as expected, was a hit!
Cooper was baptized this week and he did great through the service. He didn't sleep through it like we would have liked, but he didn't make too much noise!
No comments:
Post a Comment