Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cooper - 29 weeks

A recap of Cooper's 29th week...

After a week of fantastic sleeping the week before, we were surprised to see two little bottom teeth pop out at the beginning of this week!  Once the teeth starting popping out, the stretch of great sleeping...ended!!

Cooper began laughing a lot this week (mostly big giggles) and I spent my first night away from home and without Cooper since he was born.  I was with it since it was just one night and I was only 3 hours away.  It was a lot of extra work though since I'm still nursing.  I don't know if it would have been possible to be away for more than one night.

Daycare began letting him have some outside time this week!  I think they take him outside when Chase is also playing outside.  I'm pretty sure Chase completely ignores him!

No comments: