Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cooper - 39 weeks

A recap of Cooper's 39th week...


Thanksgiving week!!  I definitely enjoyed my two extra days off with my little men this week!

This week Cooper began starting to clap.  When he would try to move on his knees but then ultimately fall back on his bottom, he would begin clapping each and every time.  So cute!

Cooper's top 4 teeth have finally broken through which has made him a much happier little guy.  It had been a rough week or two leading up to those teeth!

For Thanksgiving I let Cooper eat some little Sister Schubert rolls and some turkey.  When I tried to give him a little sweet potato, he acted disgusted even though he eats sweet potatoes all the time!

Cooper got sick for the first time this week.  He began running a fever of around 102.5.  Of course he got sick the first time Drew and I go out together by ourselves for a little bit.  Aunt Melanie took good care of him though in our absence.  Once we got back we rushed him to the weekend clinic before they closed.  It turns out it was nothing too serious.  It was just a virus that needed to run its course.  He was as good as new just a couple of days later.  While I hate for babies to be sick, they sure are cuddly and sweet when they don't feel well!  He obviously felt like a million bucks for the weekly picture!

No comments: