We started off the month of December with an attempt at a loving brother photo in front of ol' Frosty and Santa. The results were a little ehhhh...




This is a rare picture. Chase is standing still, looking at the camera and isn't whining (yet) nor does he have his hand in front of his face!

Such a loving heart. Giving Frosty a hug!





These two photos are the closest I could get to Chase standing in front of the tree. Maybe next year I can be more successful!



Some photos before Christmas day. This is Cooper with most of his first-cousins-once-removed or second cousins or whatever.


I wanted another attempt at a picture of the two of them in front of the tree. I struck out.

Christmas morning.
I think Drew and I were just a little too excited this year for Christmas morning. We couldn't wait for Cooper and Chase to see what Santa had left for them. Chase was classic. Santa had left him an Eagle Talon Castle and Ogre that he has wanted since he saw Grayson's back in October. The first thing he does when he sees it is was run and kneel in front of it and say "Where's the dragon?". He didn't know that Santa had told Aunt Mel and Uncle Chris to give Chase the dragon later in the morning! Santa also left Chase a personalized Pirate book, a Batman trashcan, a space shuttle, a harmonica, and some ring pops.
Santa left Cooper a little Topsy Tumbler playset, a pop-up toy, a personalized Christmas book, some bath accessories/toys, snacks, sippy cup, and hangers. Cooper had fun figuring out his new toys but loved the snacks most of all! He thought the Baby Mum Mums were the best gift ever! :)

Chase's haul

Cooper's goodies

"Where's the dragon?" Ha.




Did you know that Chase loves donuts?



Chase allowing his brother to give him a kiss.

Right before we left my parent's house on Christmas, my dad was going to try to get a picture of all the boys in a picture together. This was the best I could do. I'm no miracle worker! They are all accounted for at least.

For Christmas lunch, Cooper ate chicken dressing, sweet potatoes, black-eyed peas, sweet peas, and rolls. He would have never stopped eating if I hadn't quit putting the food on his tray. He had the best day.

December 26th, 2012 - Cooper's first snow

No comments:
Post a Comment