Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cooper - 41 weeks

A recap of Cooper's 41st week...


Cooper started crawling on the 6th!  He went from not crawling at all to full-on crawling on his knees!  I was very impressed.  Chase army crawled and rolled around for about 2 or 3 weeks before he ever crawled on his knees.  Cooper is pretty fast too to have just learned how!  I actually got to be the first person to see Cooper crawl which was pretty special for me.  I was getting dressed for work and I had set Cooper down in the closet floor while I got dressed.  I noticed when I looked down at him that he was getting on his knees and started to crawl towards a shoe.  I excitedly ran to find my phone so I could take a video and send to Drew.  Almost on command he did it again for me.  He was so proud!

Cooper had a small stomach virus this week.  He was the 3rd person in the family to get it.  I was blessed with it a couple of days later!

Cooper is growing like a weed!  I think around 9 months is a big growth spurt time.  I think he must have had one because we look at him and just can't believe how much older he is looking.

No comments: