Thursday, January 3, 2013

December Phone Pictures

Still more pictures to share.

On the 24th we made our trip to the Enchanted Forest to see Santa!  We went bright and early at 9am so I think we were the first people to visit Santa that morning.  We had been prepping Chase that he needs to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas.  In our "pre-interview", Chase said he was going to ask Santa for "TOYS!!".  When the time actually came to ask Santa for something, Chase did not want to participate.  He would have rather explored the room around Santa or around the photographer rather than sit on Santa's lap and say anything to him!  Oh well.  Cooper did pretty well though.  Cooper has not had a great history with men with facial hair so we were expecting Cooper to be completely freaked out.  He was very calm and just looked around the entire time.

Chase checking out the trains.  He LOVED them this year.  We are convinced that we need to take him to the train museum this spring/summer.

Fast little trains.
 



Over Christmas break, we received the new carseats for both of our cars.  Here is Cooper riding in the back of the van.  I'm in the third row keeping him company.
Drew sent me this picture one day when I was at work.  He said that Cooper was making his first mess.  He had gotten into the wrapping supplies that I had left near the Christmas tree.
Ms. Pam at daycare sent me this picture in December.  She said that Cooper was in his crib looking and playing in a mirror they had on the wall.  She said the next thing she knew, she looked over and he had fallen asleep sitting up!  Ha!  I have never once seen one of my kids fall asleep sitting up (i.e. in a exersaucer, high chair, etc).  He is such a little sweetie pie!

No comments: