First last Friday, we went to see Starry Nights. It was very similar to the old Starry Nights, but with a few new fun additions. We loved the "Under the Sea" section and the growing tree. Drew and I also played a game throughout Starry Nights called "What's That?". There were a few lighted animal creatures that we were confused by. See the Christmas cockroach as an example below.
On Sunday, we had a family Christmas get together with Drew's extended family. We all had a lot of fun playing with all of the newest additions to the family. Two of the cousins were 7 months old, so I loved getting to see what Chase would be like in just 4 short months! See below a few cute pictures of all the kids together. Chase is so tiny that he had to sit on the couch all by himself! In the second picture, sweet little Roston was checking out/comforting our tired, crying baby!
Also this week, we took some family pictures in front of the Christmas tree. I can't wait to do this every year going forward. Chase was a little tired when taking the pictures...poor thing.
And, finally....our 12 week picture. I feel that Chase has grown so much this week. I swear for the past two or three mornings, he wakes up looking like a totally different child! This past week, Chase has really bonded with his daddy. Chase thinks Drew is the most hilarious person in the world. He laughs and kicks his legs as soon as he sees Drew. He doesn't do that with me. I think his stomach just grumbles for food when he sees me.
I think we are on the verge of meeting some pretty big milestones for Chase. He's getting a bit more coordinated with his hands. He's just beginning to swat at some toys and reaching out and grasping our hands. I'm so excited about this!
I've also attached a picture of what I like to call "Behind the Scenes" of our weekly pictures. Note that usually in these little photoshoots, Drew is in Chase's face being silly. Also note the tissue in Drew's hand for the endless drool that always shows up.
1 comment:
I've been showing all of my Winder friends Chase's pictures. They all think he is adorable. But of course we already knew that.
Post a Comment