First off, I have no pictures to prove this, but on Saturday Chase rolled over from his tummy to his back! Yay!! He has been getting close to rolling over a lot this past week. On Thursday he got right on the brink of rolling over, but then gave up. Drew gave him a motivational "push" that day to make him go all the way. On Saturday though, he went all the way over on his own.
He won't actually do this for either Drew or I yet, but he did it 3 times for his Nini on Saturday morning. The first time he did it, I was in the shower and Drew missed it because he was running to get the video camera (which was dead by the way!!). The second time we both missed it again. Then the third time, I saw it, but Drew was outside installing a carseat. So as of today, poor Drew has yet to see Chase rollover. So sad!
Here is a picture of him after his big accomplishment!
After rolling over, he also decided he would also start sucking his thumb like a "big boy" instead of just sucking on all of his fingers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment