All cheeks and eye lashes.
This is a picture from today. He started a new food today. I originally wanted him to try peaches for the first time today, but Kroger is out of peaches. Apparently they've been trying to get them in for 2 weeks now unsuccessfully. Maybe next time. So without peaches, he started green beans today. The look on his face would seem to indicate he didn't like them, but he warmed up to them pretty good! But when I looked at this picture, I noticed one thing...HAIR. He's getting a little shaggy on top!
Also related to food, I broke a rule today! The books tell you to wait 3 to 4 days before introducing new foods (to help determine whether he has an allergy or not). Well, almost immediately after I gave him the green beans he was fussing a little like he always does when he gets done eating his fruits and veggies, so I got a little bit of a banana and mushed it up for him. I was fully expecting for him not to like it since it would have a little bit of a texture like the avocado. He liked it though. He spit out some of the more chunky bits, but he didn't fuss at all! After this though, I'll try not to break anymore rules!
No comments:
Post a Comment