Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pictures from Mother's Day weekend

Attempt at a family picture.  However I didn't use my Chi that morning and Chase was fussy, so I looked rough and this was his best pose out of 8 attempts.

Drew taking a nap after lunch with his baby doll! :)

I shamefully realized I didn't have a picture of my grandfather with Chase a couple of weeks ago.  I made that a mission this weekend.

I then tried to get my grandmother in the act...

Here's a picture of my sister and her beautiful family.  It's hard to believe the boys were acting wild just a few seconds before this picture was taken!

I then asked my nephew to smile for the camera.  I guess I should have been more specific.  It made me laugh though!!

Here's a picture of my mom with Chase

That's all my pictures from Mother's Day!

There is one last picture from Monday night that I have to post.  It's just precious to me!

No comments: