I've got a 10 month post coming up later in the week, so I'll try to keep this post all about this week's highlights.
With Chase's adventures in moving and trying to walk, he's gotten himself in some little accidents at school this week - accidents that involved him coming home with one of the following notes on his report sheet: "Chase hit his head on the bookcase. Applied a cold compress and gave TLC." Also this week he fell backwards while trying to pull himself up on the dining table at school and apparently bit his tongue and it drew a little blood. Gosh! Poor kid must have really fallen back hard because he only has 2 teeth! The picture below shows his forehead bruise from his impact with the bookcase. Later on in the weekend, we noticed he had a bit of a black eye also!
On Friday night I thought I would see how Chase would do with an all solid meal, so I cooked him up some peas and chopped a third of a banana. At first he thought it was interesting, but then he quickly wanted nothing to do with it! When I showed him the yogurt melts though, he was happy again. The all solid food experiment ended when he'd only had 2 bites of real food, so I gave him some of my newly made plum yogurt! The food experiment did give me some cute Olan Mills-esque type pictures of Chase though! :)
Also this weekend, we bought Chase a pair of sunglasses. As soon as you think you've seen your child as cute as you can see him, you can put sunglasses on him and he gets even cuter!! How does that work??
We think this next series of pictures are too cute! We don't watch CSI Miami in this house, but we do watch the Soup on E that makes fun of the red haired guy on that show. These pictures remind us of that guy.
"I just finished some crispy bread. It looks like this meal...
...is TOAST." YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Also this weekend, we took Chase out in the backyard and let him see bubbles. He didn't get to see too many because it was kind of windy and because Weezie was eating all the bubbles before Chase noticed any, but for the few he saw, he thought they were interesting.
Here's one that lands on his shoulder.
Some other cute pictures from the week.











No comments:
Post a Comment