47 weeks
I'm quickly seeing that my itty bitty baby is now a little boy! I think I love every stage more than the last, and this stage has been no exception. He's just so happy and fun and into everything! He makes us laugh everyday as he's coming across new things!
Highlights from the week:
Chase still isn't speaking a ton. I think he's been calling me "mama" as opposed to just saying the word because we say it. I'm not totally positive of this, but last week as I'd picked him up from the Pack n' Play in the morning after I got dressed, I heard a tentative, slow mama come from him. I've heard a few more like that since then, so I think he's starting to learn that! He's also saying "da" alot as he reaches for things and gets excited. I think we'll be hearing lots more really soon!
Last week, daycare cracked down on Chase stuffing his paci all the way in his mouth. They had to revoke priviledges for a while because he was scaring them! Luckily it seems like he's doing it less lately, or maybe I just haven't given him the paci as often!
He's been VERY regular lately in the diaper department. The Diaper Champ has had to be emptied a couple more times than usual this week! That's all I'll say about that! :)
His hair is getting crazy on the sides and I love it!! I can't wait until he has a head full of long hippie hair. I think I may cry when it has to be cut!
He's learned to escape our barricades in the living room. Between the sofa and the wall, we have the exersaucer and a wicker trunk. He now knows he can crawl underneath the exersaucer to escape. He does this to crawl after Weezie's yellow dog toy.
And finally, I FINALLY opened up a 529 account for Chase. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that the stock market increases 5000% in the next 17 years. I think that may be the only way I can afford the projected costs of out-of-state tuition at Auburn in 2028!
Stay tuned later this week and early next week! Chase just began eating off the lunch menu at school today. His first big boy lunch was sloppy joes! I'm trying to bribe Ms. Bettie to take some pictures of him eating his lunches for me! Also, someone turns 11 months old on Saturday!


1 comment:
I love this pic,
Love Gigi
Post a Comment