Because I have lots of pictures, I'm breaking this up into several different posts. The remainder of this post will be about the party theme and decorations.
The party theme was Monkeys and Polka Dots with a blue and brown color theme. I figured I could only get away with a polka dot party when Chase was really young!
Here's a picture of the invitations (with the confidential information omitted).
This is my craft project I had been working on all month! I love the way it turned out. I think I'm going to keep it in Chase's room for a little while.
Here's the main party table. Our menu was sliders, chips, and fruit kabobs. If you ever want to hear a long, uninteresting story, let us tell you about the search for the slider buns that we drove all over town for!
This was another craft project I started on a week before the party. This one took no time compared to the big birthday banner. I love how this one turned out too!







1 comment:
I love the picture banner! I may have to copy that idea:)
Post a Comment