Monday, October 18, 2010

Jersey Boy

I'm really at a loss now as to what to call my blog posts.  It was easy when I could just use the number of weeks!

Nothing really new to note with Chase's milestones.  He likes standing more.  He'll just push himself up to a standing position and just clap for no apparent reason.  I've seen him just stand totally on his own for up to 20 seconds before.  We learned at Grayson's birthday party on Sunday that he LOVES hotdogs.  I think he had 1 1/2 hotdogs all by himself.  I don't think he would have stopped eating it had we not pulled it away!  I didn't get a chance to check today, but his two new teeth are just about to break through any day now.  I know he'll be happy when they do!

So Grayson had a Halloween themed second birthday party yesterday.  There were two little Bo Jackson's running around the party!  One of the Bo's was supposed to be Robin (from Batman and Robin), but he didn't feel up to it.  The other Bo started out as Twist from Fresh Beat Band, but no one knew who he was, so he changed his costume mid-party.  :)





After Auburn won their crazy game against Arkansas on Saturday, Chase briefly changed into his Mississippi State jersey before going to bed to help root on State against Florida.  Apparently it worked!!  We'll try to get a better picture of him with the jersey next week.  There was a bit of drama (i.e. dirty diaper) at the time we took this picture, so we didn't have the patience to get him to pose just right! :)

No comments: