We had a big game today that we won! Whoo hoo! I'm hoping Chase doesn't learn any of the dirty words that may come out of the mouths of Drew or I when we watch our games! They have just been too close to behave ourselves completely! Also, I can tell Drew loves his football team when he changes the desktop pattern on his computer to the latest image of the quarterback instead of the latest pictures of Chase!
Here's a few pictures from the Auburn game this afternoon of Chase.
Here he is with his little pink bottle of lotion. He thinks this makes a great substitute paci when we hide his real paci from him.
Here he is just *standing* around drinking a big gulp of water! He loves just standing for the sake of standing now! He's getting better at it everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment