We have a spirited, waddling, squealing little 14 month old in our house now! He almost never sits still and is always wanting to explore. It wears us out! I thought this picture best portrayed him at this age!
14 Month Stats:
Unofficial weight: 26.4 lbs
Clothing size: 12-18 month clothes
Shoe size: Wearing size 5 shoes, and his little feet are growing fast. Some shoes he could wear on Halloween, no longer fit
Diaper size: Size 3 during the day and size 4 at night.
Diaper size: Size 3 during the day and size 4 at night.
Favorite toy: His play microphone, his anywhere chair, and his shapes and buckets.
Favorite foods: Anything. He probably doesn't get the biggest variety since Drew and I don't cook, so he gets one of a menu of items on a rotating basis for dinner, so thankfully daycare helps make his meals more well-rounded! He just recently learned how to open the goldfish cracker bag and take them out himself! That was fun to watch the first time! Also, this boy loves a sippy cup of water!! It's almost like a toy for him because he has so much fun with it.
Least favorite foods: He'll eat anything if he's hungry!
Typical daily schedule: Our schedule is finally stable again. He wakes up around 6. We try to nap til 7 although that doesn't always work. 5 ounces of milk in the morning plus a small snack as I'm loading up the car and putting on his shoes. Then off to school where he eats a full breakfast, plays, lunch, 2 hour nap, plays, and then snacks some more. Then home by 5, eats dinner at 5:30. Then milk and bed by 6:45. He's been really good with going to bed lately...hope I didn't jinx it!
Words: Nothing new.
Teeth: He has tons of new teeth! I thought he was only working on his lower incisors, but then I felt around the other day (which is dangerous to do!) and I felt canines and molars up top! They are just starting to poke through right now all at the same time, which probably explains his mood swings. I felt at least 8 teeth up top and now 4 on the bottom, so a total of 12!! I need to work on a better way of brushing his teeth because I've almost lost a fingertip a couple times this past week!
Tricks: He just started learning to wave over the weekend. It's a very floppy wave...sometimes with one hand and most of the time with two hands. It's very precious and I had a crazy mommy moment when he did it! We've been working on it off and on for the past 2 months or so, so I'm glad he's starting to pick it up!

No comments:
Post a Comment