Sunday, November 28, 2010

War Eagle!

War Eagle!  

I have to admit that I couldn't watch most of the game on Friday.  I was just sick to my stomach and extremely sad after watching the first half of the first quarter that I decided it would be better for me to bring down Christmas decorations and look for Christmas presents on the internet...in my bedroom...with the TV off!  After Drew kept giving me updates that sounded slightly positive, I made my way back to the living room to watch in the 3rd quarter.  It was better, but I was still very nervous!  Whew!  I don't know how I'm going to make it through next week's game with so much on the line.  I'll probably have to throw up a couple of times before the end of the game.  

Chase signaled touchdown like a pro throughout and clapped and got excited whenever we got excited!

1 comment:

Lisa Zyriek said...

love the iron bowl outfit and score!! war eagle!!