I've delayed Chase's well-baby visit for a week or so until he recovers from his illness, so I can post his official stats for 15 months at a later date.
15 Month Stats:
Unofficial weight: 26.6 lbs
Clothing size: 12-18 month clothes
Shoe size: Wearing size 5 or 6 shoes depending on his outfit
Diaper size: About to switch over to size 4 completely once we use up all the size 3's.
Favorite toy: He can entertain himself with pretty much anything, but he is enjoying his new playroom and running around with all his new Christmas presents. His favorite thing in the whole world though is when you put on the Fresh Beats on TV. Nothing makes him happier.
Favorite foods: So last month I said everything was his favorite. Well, now he won't eat hot dogs and he's starting to not want to eat his chicken patties or his grilled cheese (not sure if this is because of his teething/sickness, but we've wasted a bunch of food lately!). He pretty much just lives on bread and snacks. Have I ever mentioned how much he loves Sister Schubert rolls??
Least favorite foods: See above.
Typical daily schedule: No change since last month.
Words: Mama or Ma, Dada or Da, "Ivegagogo", and "Oh" for Uh oh, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't comprehend. He hasn't said Elmo again since the day I was the only person that heard it.
Teeth: He's had a ton of teething pain this past month. Last week we were consistently taking Tylenol to help with the pain as the upper molars were continuing to come through. It's also getting a lot harder to try to brush his teeth because he puts up such a fight now. Not sure about any new teeth. I'll have to check again when he feels better.
Tricks: He now likes lifting his shirt up as he walks around the room (see previous post). When he's crying in his room at night and you walk in, he now laughs at you. He's taken to playing basketball very well. He also likes to drop golf balls and baseball bats through the hoop. When I sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider", he puts his hands over his ears and smiles at me.

No comments:
Post a Comment