We were finally able to get Chase a hair cut today after we picked him up from school! I swear I think we were in and out of that place in under 10 minutes. Chase was not the ideal client. We were a little hopeful at first. The lady turned on Blue's Clues before Chase sat in the chair, and he got a grin on his face, but then when he realized he had to sit still in a chair, it was ALL over! He was a squirmy mess! Drew held his lower half of his body and I had to try my best to keep his upper half still. No easy task. I asked if all the first timers act like this and she said that she had a 15 month old boy that morning that just sat still and was perfect. She then asked how old Chase was - I guess expecting us to say something younger than that. I was a little embarrassed to say 15 months after that story! :)
The end result turned out well! I asked for his length to stay, but just to clean up around the ears and get rid of the little rat tail that was forming! Thankfully, he still looks like himself to me. I was dreadfully afraid that they were going to hack his hair!
This was the first picture I took. My flash decided it was going to die on me even though I just changed its batteries (hopefully it's not broken!). Anyway, to salvage the awful picture, I turned it into black and white.
Brushing off the cut hair! By this time, he was OVER this haircut!
All done!
Finished product in the front and back. So cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment