16 Month Stats:
Unofficial weight: 28.8 lbs at the doctor's office the other day (fully clothed)
Clothing size: 12-18 month clothes, but the new clothes we're buying are 24 month
Shoe size: same as last month
Diaper size: Size 4
Favorite toy: His favorite toy right now is our entire house! He just loves to explore, open cabinets, open and shut doors, turn light switches on and off, pick things up and drop them off in random rooms, etc.
Favorite foods: So, this past month he started eating dinner again...thank goodness! He still loves his snacks, especially these holiday cinnamon cookies I bought (for myself). I don't have the heart to tell them they don't sell them year round. Also, we recently bought him some oyster crackers, which are really the perfect toddler cracker! He loves seeing how many he can stuff in his mouth! Also this month, we purchased him some strawberry yogurt for the first time, and he loved it!
Least favorite foods: Veggies. He eats them at school, but not at home. I'll work on it...eventually.
Typical daily schedule: No real change since last month. Ever since he turned 15 months old though, sleep has become a bit of an issue. He just doesn't want to sleep as well as he used to. About every other night, we have problems of some sort. It's made daddy and me very sleepy and grumpy at times.
Words: No real change. Drew thought he heard him say "bye-bye" this month, but I was at work and Chase never said it again. Chase still doesn't really say any real words except for Ma-ma, and the occassional Da-da when he's upset.
Teeth: He has 8 teeth in the front and 4 molars. I hope the teething has slowed down some. It was rough for a little while!
Tricks: He's now a monkey and likes to climb on everything. He's obsessed with my lips. When he's near me, he's most likely grasping at and tugging on my lower lip. Well, that or sticking his hands down my shirt! I don't quite get it!

No comments:
Post a Comment