Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowy Day!

I wanted to post our snow pictures from Monday.  I also wanted to play around with a few of my Christmas presents at the same time, so all of my pictures will look different based on how I played around with the processing.  I'm not saying any of the tweaks I made are good, but I just wanted to experiment!

All ready for the snow!  Except right around this time I realized he doesn't own a pair of gloves!

Having fun stomping around!


 After he fell the first time and got his hands in the snow, he wanted no part of it anymore!
 He turned around...
 ...and headed back to the front door.

 After some encouraging, he tried to pose to accomodate our wishes.
 Then he fell again.
 He checked out the snow on his make shift gloves (i.e. socks).  He was not happy about this.
 With Daddy.
 With Mommy.


No comments: