So my last post said that I was creeped out by big bunnies. Well, Chase is fascinated with them. He keeps his distance, but he is fascinated none the less. The Easter bunny visited our church's Easter egg hunt this morning. Bunny stopped by our table during the prayer and that's where Chase's fascination began. After Bunny walked away, Chase was on a mission to find Bunny and stare at him. After the hunt, Bunny came back to visit with the little kids. Chase just stared at him open mouthed while either gripping on to Daddy or hiding behind corners.
(Sorry the pictures are fuzzy...I couldn't figure out how to get my flash to pop up...blurg.)
This egg hunt wasn't quite as successful for Chase as last week. I think Chase didn't understand the concept of hunting eggs indoors. He was more interested in looking in other kids' baskets, peeking in doorways, and running away with his chosen egg while ignoring all the other eggs on the ground!
We had the grandmas stop by to watch Chase's egg hunt.
In addition to fuzzy pictures, I was plagued by being unable to get a good posed picture all day. Here were my best attempts at getting Chase and Walter together.





No comments:
Post a Comment