Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Conquering the Cup!

Chase has shown a big interest in regular (i.e. not sippy) drinking cups for quite a while.  He is no where near ready to drink from them on his own because he thinks they are toys, but he loves to practice!

After the rain on Sunday, we sent him out to the backyard for some practice.  Most of the time, he ends up dumping the water down his chest and just laughing.  There are a few moments where he looks like he has it down pat!  Because the "terrible twos" have crept up over the past couple of weeks, you should have seen the tantrum that occurred when we tried to bring him back inside!  So dramatic!

I took quite a few pictures, but I really just couldn't decide which ones to post (or how to edit) so I just posted a bunch.  My brain is a little fried to say the least.









A father teaching his son the necessary skills of life.






1 comment:

Lisa Zyriek said...

he is going to love to swim this summer!! i can already tell....he is growing up so fast and is adorable!!