Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lucky Boy

Have I ever mentioned how lucky Chase is to have me for a mom??  He's just over 20 months old now and I just recently made him a real dinner for the first time.  I guess you could count the pureed vegetables and fruits as me making dinner for him, but this is the first time I followed a multi-ingredient recipe and he was still awake to eat it (normally if I even attempt to make anything for dinner, I don't start it until 8 or so!...and that is once in a blue moon).

I made for the house my favorite chicken pot pie recipe.  It was a hit even though I made it extra peppery (on purpose).


 I think I was able to sneak at least one or two bites of vegetables in his belly.  This green bean on the other hand did not fulfill its mission.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. I'm sure Chase really liked it.
Love'
MOM

Anonymous said...

That looks really good Jenn! Keep up the good work.
Marsha

Jennifer said...

ha! I love the words of encouragement I need to cook dinner! :)