Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pump It Up

Parker turned 5 this week and had his party at Pump It Up again this year.  It was a fun and exhausting time for all! 

Chase was way too young to enjoy it last year.  He was able to go down the big slide last year, but most of the time he hung out in his stroller.  This year was another story!  He ran from obstacle to obstacle grunting and screaming "Go, go, go!" as he went.  This year he was able to climb the tall ladder to the slide all by himself.  He went down the slide on his own a few times (not in Drew's lap).  And he handled himself well around all the little 5 year olds.  I was very proud!  I don't think he stopped to catch his breath the entire 1 1/2 hours!  If he wasn't on the bouncies, he was running up and down the long hallway.  He never stopped moving!

Birthday boy!  Thanks for inviting us!
Gray and Chase and Drew







I asked Gray to give Chase a hug and instead he got this kiss!! :)




No comments: