Now I'm about to overload you with pictures! :)
A little commentary about these pictures - We heard the "thunder" when we were in the Wizard garden and we rushed over to catch the rain. I didn't really know what to expect here. I figured it would be a light misting. When we got there, it had just started misting and one other boy about a year older than Chase was hanging around there and another family just sitting around. Chase enjoyed the misting and then the heavy "thunder" started and the water just started pouring. The other kid ran to his mom and Chase started squealing and running around in circles. The family on the bench started cheering him on and he was loving it! If there is one thing he loves more than water, it's attention! He was the only one that played in the water and he left drenched!

1 comment:
we LOVE my big backyard!! we have a membership and love to go but as you mentioned when it is hot, it can be miserable!!! glad you enjoyed it and the thunder/rain storm too!!
Post a Comment