Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chase's Big Announcement!

Chase is going to be a big brother!!



He doesn't quite understand that fact yet, but he still has another 6 or so months to figure it out!

As of right now Baby is due February 24th.  I went in for my 8 week appointment and Baby was only measuring 6w6d, so apparently I had an irregular cycle, but our due date will be confirmed later this week when we go in for another ultrasound.  The big ultrasound to determine gender will be in about 7 weeks or so.  I'm predicting another boy!

So far this pregnancy has been similar to mine with Chase, except that my nausea hits at night with this one and with Chase it was in the morning time.  With Chase I craved Chick-fil-a and roast beef sandwiches.  With this one, I seem to want fruit and pizza more!  I started taking belly pictures with Chase around 15 weeks, but I was looking at them the other day.  I'm now a little over 12 weeks pregnant, but I appear to look the same as when I was 16 to 17 weeks pregnant with Chase!  I think that is part of the reason why I told work sooner this time around than last time!

Part of the reason why I couldn't update my blog much lately is because one of my strange aversions this pregnancy has been my camera and looking at pictures.  I can look over at my camera and see certain pictures on Facebook and I immediately start to feel sick to my stomach!  Strange, strange!!  Luckily, I'm almost out of my first trimester so I hope to return to normal soon!

Anyways, Drew and I could not be more excited and nervous for this new addition!  As soon as we are in a very easy groove with Chase, it's all about to change...but I'm so ready for it!  We can't wait to see Chase as a big brother.  He already loves the babies he sees at school, so it should be really interesting to see how he is when one comes home with us!

2 comments:

Emily said...

How exciting!!! I was wondering when ya'll would have another! LOVE Chase's big brother shirt!!

Lisa Zyriek said...

love it and so thrilled for you all!!