About a week and a half ago, we got a good long peek at Baby #2 when we went to the doctor for our NT scan. One thing I remember vividly is that the very moment the lady put the ultrasound wand (??) on my belly, the picture of the baby moving all around just instantly popped on the screen. There was no need to search for the baby, he/she was just there! Baby was moving all around and rubbing its eyes and squirming all around! He/she made the ultrasound technician work for her paycheck that day! During the NT scan there are certain specific measurements that the technician needs to get and our little mover and shaker wasn't letting her get any of those easily. I think the total scan took about 20 minutes or so, but she was finally able to get the measurements she needed. Baby was measuring about a week ahead - measuring at 13w5d as opposed to the 12w5d my doctor told me I was based on my first ultrasound. Next time I go to the doctor I'll figure out if that changes my due date any. I'm expecting my due date will be anywhere from February 17th to February 24th.
Here's a picture of our little squirmy thing! My scanner is apparently dusty, so please look past all of the crud on the picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment