Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dinosaurs and Feb 14th

Last Saturday, the Children's Museum opened up their dinosaur exhibit.  Stuff like that is right up Chase's alley so we all went the first day it was open since I knew I probably wouldn't be able to go back before the dinosaurs left.

Walter and his parents joined us.  Here are some pictures from the day.







Playing in the photobooth!


Here are some pictures from Valentine's night.  I had worked just a half-day because of Chase's doctor's appointment.  We had just had Chase's new big boy bedroom furniture delivered from Pottery Barn Teen (yes, Teen! ha!!).  As you can see, Chase got the dinosaur from the Children's Museum gift shop.  We are suckers!

Feeding Daddy the "pop-pop".

Dinner.  Heart-shaped pizza!  It was my only special request for Valentine's Day!

Later on, Chase grabbed the Kroger ad and did the following.  He LOVES advertisements and looking at all the products that he knows.  He kept pointing out the milk and cheese-its to us!

No comments: