Cooper and Chase playing along side each other. Chase showing Cooper how to play with all the things on the Exersaucer!

One of Chase's favorite things. Raiding the pantry for cereal bars, juice, and crackers!

We started potty training over the weekend. Pure torture. Within 10 minutes of starting, Chase had already peed in the living room floor and was totally oblivious to what he had just done and in no way concern about his wet underwear. I think Chase had spent over half the day sitting on the potty watching movies and eating crackers. Over the weekend he went #1 twice in the potty and held #2 until Sunday and then went in the corner of the living room and didn't tell us what he was doing! He's just not ready even though daycare is starting to push the issue a little on us. We'll try again in a couple of weeks!


Chase showing Coop all about the tummy time mat! Chase does not like when I put Cooper on the mat. He'll start whining and poke at Cooper's belly trying to get me to pick Cooper up! Oh, kid!

I love sleeping Cooper pictures. Drew got him to finally sleep in the living room one afternoon when he had been fighting sleep the whole day. I figured I'd practice some picture taking on him!


No comments:
Post a Comment