One of my favorite things from the old Craig Kilborn talk show was "Re-creation of a Press Photo". What he used to do was find a funny picture that has been in the papers that week and then he would re-create it on his set. It was always amusing...at least to my old college self.
One of the photography sites I follow started sharing pictures on Facebook in early June leading into Father's Day of current father/son pictures that had been re-created based on pictures of the father's own childhood. I instantly loved the idea and had Drew scour his family pictures for a picture to re-create. We had a couple of different options of Drew and his dad (one involving a dead deer in the picture was NOT an option). The one we selected below was the winner because Drew already looked so much like Chase and we were actually able to find the bee/martian antennae online!
We are going to try again next weekend to see if we can get the picture even closer! Ha! My "aging" of the current day picture leaves a little bit to be desired! Since Cooper appears to currently look like me, I'm having my mom look for a picture that I can recreate with Cooper (you know, one that doesn't have me in a dress or an all pink outfit!).

2 comments:
That is such an awesome idea! I love it. Chase and "little Drew" look like the same child.
Well there is no dispute who Chase looks like!
Post a Comment