Monday, July 30, 2012

4 Weeks in Pictures - July 2nd through July 29th

Cooper playing with some of Chase's veggies.

During my last week of maternity leave we took Chase to the Disney store at the mall for the first time.  I had joked to Drew that I wish they had a Marvel store since he loves the Avengers so much.  Well the first thing we saw as soon as we walked in was a HUGE Marvel display.  You would have thought Chase was at actual Disney World.  He had so much fun running from the Marvel displays to the Toy Story displays.  Of course we bought him a little something before we left!

In mid-July Weezie turned 10 years old.  We celebrated by taking a family trip to Petco and getting Weez some treats and a new toy.

Chase's first time with an umbrella.

Cooper after his first day at school.  Asleep by 7.  What??!!
 

 More sleeping pictures.  Cooper was asleep waiting for me after I put Chase to bed.
 
Coop asleep with me some random morning I think.  I guess I'm modeling my silk pillow case.
 
Kids entertaining themselves in the car.
Before our first pool visit.
 
Chase after our first pool visit.

 Coop teething on a stuffed monkey.

Chase in response to me taking a picture of him with my iPhone and telling him to say "Cheese". (totally mimicking me!)

 Chase's new favorite puzzle.  "Chase, where's Louisiana?" "Right Dere"
 We had so much fun swimming the first day that we went back the next day!

No comments: