A recap of Cooper's 22nd week...
Cooper has been a little bundle of happiness this week (with a few exceptions).
He's officially in the stage where everything he can capture with his hands goes straight into his mouth. Sometimes this even includes people's noses.
He's getting better and better at rolling over from belly to back. But he's also starting to enjoy sleeping on his belly more when he's sleeping next to me (and I'm desperate for sleep!).
He is getting rounder and rounder now that he's at school and taking bottles every 2 hours. He's also finally starting to take decent naps at school. Some even longer than an hour! The teachers always comment on how similar Cooper is to Chase and how they have the same cry. I must think that all babies sound the same because I never really paid attention, but I also think it's amazing that they can remember how Chase sounded over 2 years ago when they've taken care of 50 or more babies since then!

1 comment:
Just caught up with Chase and Cooper. They are both sooo cute! I know you are enjoying them! Thanks for sharing them with their fans:)
Post a Comment