Sunday, August 26, 2012

4 Weeks In Pictures - July 30th through August 26th

Where do I even begin on this week in pictures that quickly turned into a month in pictures??  It started out with me getting strep throat which pretty much physically knocked me out for 3 days and then has resulted in being behind in every other aspect of life/work ever since.  Luckily none of the other boys in the house got what I had!

This was taken the weekend before I got sick.  Coop relaxing at the pool.
 
Chase started a new class at school this month.  No girls in his new class!  He loves it though.
 
The week after I was sick, I took Cooper to the doctor because he was congested and I thought I might have heard a slight wheezing in his chest.  Also I noticed a red, blotchy rash on his chest and legs.  Our doctor said he had a minor upper respiratory infection and he didn't need anything more than baby tylenol to make him feel better.  He said the rash was just some random virus and nothing to worry about.  The next day, I get a call from daycare about 2 minutes before a meeting I was in.  They call and say that they think he has hand, foot, and mouth because the rash he had is now near his mouth and on his feet.  I freak and text Drew to immediately pick him up since I was not near the daycare that day.  Drew takes him to the doctor and they said he definitely DOES NOT have hand, foot, and mouth!  Well, that's good.  They freaked me out, but I was relieved!

The picture to the left is Coop on Wednesday and the pic on the right is Coop on Thursday - both at the pediatrician's office!
 
Happy Cooper after sick day #1.
 
Killing time in the doctor's office.

 When I get Cooper ready in the morning, Chase chills out in the living room watching whatever he asks to watch.  This particular morning it looks like he's drinking milk and eating goldfish crackers.  Pretty typical!
 
Random picture of Cooper
 
 From our 24 week photoshoot.  Sucking on his lower lip.  Cute!
 

Target had these foam hammers on the dollar section recently.  We bought two.  Chase becomes a madman with this hammer.  I wanted to see what would happen if we gave Cooper one.  Unfortunately, Chase started attacking Cooper.  Luckily it was foam, so no one was hurt!


 
 Sweet, crazy little boy!
 
Coop is now sitting up like a champ!

Now that Coop is sitting up and able to play with more toys, Chase finds having a little brother just a tad bit more interesting.

 Someone loves the jumpy thing!

Coop loves to smile!  He's going to be our little flirt.  He's also going to be able to get anything he wants with that grin!

 Someone has a birthday coming up.  Someone else is in over their head with a certain thing their going to try to make!




 Cooper had just woken up from a nap and I readjusted the video camera so I could see his face.  Then he spotted me watching him!

 Holding his own bottle at school.
 
Uh, Chase had a Sharpie incident.
 
It's that time again.  Baby food! Coop will be tasting sometime this week.

No comments: