When Chase was 6 months old, I took a picture of him in the little bathtub. I guess it's Cooper's turn now!


6 Months:
Unofficial Weight: 17 pounds
Diaper Size: Size 2
Clothes: 3-6 month clothes, but we are digging out some of Chase's old 12 month summer clothes to get some extra miles out of them
Hair/Eyes: I give up, his hair is blondie/brown. His eyes are now mostly green/brown, but with a smidge of gray/blue.
Favorite toy: He loves to jump in the jumperoo. He likes playing with Silly Town and making the towers we build crash to the floor.
Favorite food: Milk
Typical daily schedule: He now goes to bed around 7 in this crib. He is much, much, much easier put to bed than his older brother was at this age. Chase needed to be rocked and rocked and rocked. Cooper is rarely ever rocked (poor thing) because dinnertime usually puts him right to sleep. He's still swaddled tightly each night. He usually sleeps in until around 3 or 4 or so and then sleeps next to me until morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment