A recap of Cooper's 32nd week...

It's getting cooler outside! Cooper got some new clothes this week since apparently I didn't have as many winter 6-12 month clothes as I originally thought!
Cooper is getting stronger when we lie him on the floor. Pushing up with his arms. He still doesn't like to roll over much if at all. I had one of the daycare teachers ask me if he ever rolled over, all concerned. Cooper is very content playing with whatever toy is in front of him and when he falls over he just kind of lies there kicking his legs either happy or upset. As you can maybe tell, he's getting a little more active so we had to move the weekly number above his head. Otherwise a corner of the sign would have been chewed through.
He's still biting while nursing. Ouch!
Still sleeping horribly. What's new?
He doesn't do this much with Daddy, but with me he likes to play "air guitar". When I'm changing his diaper, he'll start moving his arms around and the most common movement is he'll have his left arm up off to the side and his right arm looks like it's strumming his belly. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment